INIKA Mineral Blush gives you warm, luscious colours delivered straight from nature. When you sweep our blusher across your cheeks you just know you'll get people complimenting you on your healthy glow. No nasty fillers, no parabens, no talc, just pure performance for naturally beautiful skin.
- Puff pot available in 2 shades: rosy glow and pink pinch.
- Loose minerals blush available in 2 shades: peachy keen and blooming nude
Look natural, feel natural, be natural! Unlike many other mineral makeup companies, INIKA products are free of cheap fillers and nasty chemicals so it's great even for the most sensitive skins. The texture is extraordinarily soft while the lack of fillers means that the pigment is super concentrated, so a little goes a long way for a long lasting youthful glow!
- Warm luscious colour delivered straight from nature.
- Highly pigmented minerals give you a long lasting youthful glow.
- Great for 'on the go' application.
- Non-comedogenic: no oils or alcohol.
- Sensitive skin friendly: No cheap and nasty fillers, fragrances or preservatives.
Mineral Blusher Puff Pot
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-); Tin Oxide (CI 77861); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
- Without removing the lid, turn your Blush Puff Pot upside down & gently tap on a flat surface. This will help to dispense the powder into the applicator.
- For first time use, after removing the lid, you may want to test the applicator by gently pressing/swiping the pot on the back of your hand using the built-in puff applicator.
- You should notice the colour of the blush appearing on the applicator.
- For application, start by tapping the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards and towards your temple for a healthy flush of colour.
- APPLICATION TIP:
- For an alternate method of application, you can use the INIKA Vegan Blush Brush by tapping the brush onto the puff as to dispense the colour onto the brush. If you wish to collect more product, you are also able to unscrew the puff pot lid; however, please take caution as to avoid spillage.
- MAKE UP TIP:
- You may wish to use this Blush as an Eye Shadow by applying a small amount to the crease of the eyes for a quick day look.