Exceptional performance and 100% natural ingredients, INIKA foundations provide a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin.
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oﬀer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF25)
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 8 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones. INIKA’s mineral pigments work to enhance your natural skin tone.
- Winner of The UK Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2015 for Best Foundation.
Loose mineral foundation SPF25
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).
INIKA Mineral Foundations are in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply by following the steps below:
TRAVEL TIP: When taking your Loose Mineral Foundation on the go, simply twist the sift compartment to close as to avoid wastage and mess.
- Dispense a small amount of powder into the INIKA lid or use a flat hair clip to get a precise amount.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, collecting the product from the lid and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap more powder onto problem areas. For heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.